[OhQP-mail] Watch for W8WOO

Scotty Meyer kg9z at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 29 16:07:37 EDT 2010

Good point Tim. Give it a try next year.  I made 6 QSO last year with too many whining about me being in Ohio and not an "8".....so I would just delete them form the log and then figure this isn't worth the hassle.  Signing /Wayne or /Holmes is a very good idea.....also they need to move in to the 20th century of State QSO Party's and allow country line operations!  What a big boost that was in the Illinois QSO Party!!

Hope you did good.....did wish I brought a radio but did have a beautiful weekend to do nothing!!

73

Scotty KG9Z Wooster, Ohio