[OhQP-mail] [MRRC] K8MR/M first report

AA8IA aa8ia at aa8ia.org
Sun Aug 29 01:45:54 EDT 2010

How stringent is the logging?   I ask because the mobiles and rovers
sometimes signed /M or /R and then other ones would sign CALLSIGN/COUNTY.
In my logs, for all the stations who I knew the plan for based upon the 2010
Plans on the site, I just logged them as /R or /M regardless of whether they
threw out there ident as CALLSIGN/COUNTY.

Is it okay to do that?   Or is that a no-no?   I figured since part of the
exchange is the county anyway, logging a station as callsign/county was
redundant anyway.

Thanks for the counties Jim.   You're amazing wiht the high speed copy/send
on CW.   Wish I would have thought ot watch out for you earlier when you
were in the counties I really needed (the ones near me).

Mike