[OhQP-mail] Serial number question

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Fri Aug 27 08:15:50 EDT 2010

The important thing is that you don't pass out the same number twice on the
 same band and mode. So long as both stations don't make qsos on the same
band/mode, you will be OK.

If you keep the two stations on different bands and modes, you can start at
 number 1 on each.

Good luck & have fun!

73  -  Jim   K8MR

In a message dated 8/27/2010 8:11:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,