[OhQP-mail] K8RYU/R Route

Ralph Matheny K8RYU mathenyr at marietta.edu
Tue Aug 24 11:30:41 EDT 2010

The following is the present plan for the K8RYU/R operation:

SCIO, PIKE, JACK, LAWR, GALL, JACK, VINT, MEIG, ATHE, WASH.

The operation in JACK will probably be all mobile, as will most
of PIKE, depending upon how long the rate stays up in SCIO.

I usually try to stay in each county until the rate drops. That
is usually about an hour or so.

The new vehicle is in the shop as I write this for some minor
(I hope) stuff, the antennas are installed but I have not been
able to run a complete RFI check.  All looks good at idle.  I
will have several days of noise killing, but that is for later
and I will have to work with what is available this weekend.

I plan to run the route this Friday.

de K8RYU