[OhQP-mail] K8RYU/R This year

Ralph Matheny K8RYU mathenyr at marietta.edu
Sun Aug 1 21:45:45 EDT 2010

Plans still not very firm as I have no driver on board yet.  If I have to
fly solo I will hit a shorter list and will not be able to make as  many
contacts, obviously.

But for now, the same as last year, Athens, Meigs, Vinton, Jackson, Gallia,
Lawrence, Pike and Scioto with a possible shot at Wash to pass out some CW
contacts.

Depending upon the driver situation, there is another route possible,
known as the "Route 32 Express" which would add Brown and Adams and
leave off Wash for sure and probably Athens as well.

de K8RYU