[OhQP-mail] OQP Next Weekend

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Mon Apr 12 13:34:17 EDT 2010

Next weekend whilst you're participating (hopefully) in the Michigan QSO
party (see http://www.miqp.org for details), be on the lookout for the
"Other OQP" which is held concurrently with the MiQP.  Instead of Ohio
QSO party, it's the Ontario QSO party, details at http://cco.ve3xd.com/oqp/

Reminder that MiQP is held next Saturday, April 17, 2010 this year,
between noon and Midnight eastern Daylight time, or 1600Z Apr 17, to
0400Z Apr 18.  We folks in Michigan would surely like those who are in
other states to note this, and contact as many Michiganders as possible
during this time.

73 de n8xx Hg

p.s.  I'll be operating as N8Q from NEWAygo county this year, but will
be running QRP from a battery powered rig, so if you're looking for me,
please dig down into the noise to hear my "choip de choip choip", etc.  :)