[OhQP-mail] Mobiles who can go on 75m SSB

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Fri Aug 21 17:50:19 EDT 2009

W9MSE is typically CW only.

I can QSY between most band/modes with a single push of the bandswitch
button.  75 SSB takes two buttons (also the antenna switch on the IC-746).

I'm generally happy to QSY if I'm not running a pileup and if our signals
are significantly above ESP levels.

GL to all!

73  -  Jim   K8MR

In a message dated 8/21/2009 5:15:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,