[OhQP-mail] AE8M mobile planned route

John Buchert ae8m.jb at fuse.net
Wed Aug 12 16:22:28 EDT 2009

Here is the planned route for AE8M/m.  Allen, Auglaize, Shelby, Miami,
Montgomery, Clark, Greene, Warren, Butler, Hamilton.  I will be on CW
80% of the time, and SSB the other 20%.  


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.ohqp.org/pipermail/ohqp-mail_ohqp.org/attachments/20090812/82da4697/attachment.html>

More information about the Ohqp-mail mailing list